This role is an exciting opportunity to join a high-growth B2B software company that has become an emerging leader in the InsurTech space. We are seeking a Marketing Manager with the right blend of creative, analytical, and strategic skills to be responsible for creating, executing, and measuring successful marketing programs. The position requires a blend of digital marketing, demand generation and content creation skills, with hands-on experience and a proven ability to manage milestones and goals. The person in this role will develop and manage campaigns, and will utilize analytics to understand and report out on metrics/ROI from campaigns.
This person will help educate the business on best practices in digital marketing, web content management, SEO and SEM optimization, and email campaigns, and will be responsible for driving the development of new material, including white papers, infographics, case studies, videos, podcasts, press releases, etc.
The right candidate is a self-starter with a strong desire to learn, a bias for action, and the ability to maintain composure in a fast-paced, high-pressure setting. This individual should also be a smart communicator with the ability to interact and influence across functional teams and leadership levels both inside and outside the company.
What You’ll Do
- Conduct market analysis to identify key opportunities and threats
- Develop and manage the execution of campaigns and tactics that meet objectives across email marketing, webinars, physical events, SEO and SEM, surveys, customized demand generation programs and additional channels as necessary.
- Develop and execute nurturing programs for early and mid-stage leads.
- Manage content strategy and assets, utilizing them for maximum impact across the buyer journey.
- Manage development of press releases, blog posts, white papers, and other marketing collateral.
- Plan and coordinate trade shows, workshops, and executive-level networking events.
- Ensure effective implementation and configuration of Salesforce, Marketo, and website to align with internal processes, segmentation and metrics.
- Contribute to the optimization of the website as a lead generation channel.
- Measure and manage impact of marketing activity, providing post campaign analyses and reporting, working with the Sales and Account Management teams to optimize performance and ROI for all marketing programs.
- Leverage marketing automation to develop, launch, manage and measure lead generation and lead nurturing campaigns.
- Own and manage the day-to-day operation of marketing automation processes and tools, which includes data import, data management, customer segmentation and targeting activities as well as KPIs and reporting.
- Manage the integration of Marketo and Salesforce, aligning with the Sales and Account Management teams to ensure proper transfer and measurement of leads across the full sales funnel.
- Manage paid social and other media buys for measurable impact.
- Grow audiences and leads through inbound marketing efforts.
- Review new technologies to keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Team player with an eye on the big picture and a willingness to shift gears as needed in order to achieve business goals
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2-3+ years professional experience, ideally in consulting (2+ years), SaaS product management (2+ years), or B2B marketing (3+ years).
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills; experience communicating with sales teams, customers, prospects, analysts, and internal management
- Ability to translate and distill highly technical solutions into business and consumer benefits
- Strong understanding of core marketing and sales pipeline tactics
- Understanding of, and belief in, data driven marketing approach
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Experience with Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with Marketo and Salesforce