We are building an elite team and looking for a Call Center QA/QC Auditor/Trainer.
Snapsheet is a different kind of company and we take our opportunity seriously. We want people who want to build the next great company, and particularly those who fully understand the role customer service plays in that process. In addition to experience, you must have passion, writing skills, street smarts, analytical and quantitative skills, creativity, persistence and impressive interpersonal skills. Must be calm and personable under pressure with strong negotiation skills. Seeking someone who can perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment.
What you'll do
This role is responsible for creating and formalizing the phone conversation goals for each role at Snapsheet: Customer Success Specialist, Supplement Support Specialist, Negotiator, and Total Loss Estimator.
Those goals will focus on:
- Call quality & effectiveness
- Objection handling
- Customer Service improvement and techniques
- Cycle time reduction
- Track Quality Assurance - both individual performance scores as well as team
- Develop effective reporting tools to communicate these results to management
What we are looking for
- A motivated, hard-working, adventurous person that wants to look back in 5 years and say you helped to build and optimize a fast growing company
- Bachelor's degree required. Master’s degree a plus
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- High emotional intelligence, a can-do mentality and a creative approach to problem solving
- Currently an auditor or a supervisor responsible for call quality, where listening to other's calls and grading their performance was a normal part of the job
- Experience on the job…3-5 years inbound/outbound customer service representative
- Working in a top customer service rated organization
- Strong organizational skills and excellent follow through
What We Offer
- Fabulous work environment
- Significant growth and advancement opportunities
- Competitive Salary based on experience
- 401k, paid time-off, casual dress code and discount on fitness membership
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Fun, entrepreneurial work environment – Ping Pong, Softball, Bowling
Applicants local to the Chicagoland Area only.
Check us out at : www.snapsheetapp.com