Snapsheet is a mobile enterprise startup that is disrupting the outdated auto insurance claims process and turning a $120B market on its head. We have locked up contracts with top insurance carriers and are entering hyper-growth mode. We are building an elite team and looking for an Account Manager to take care of current and future clients.
Snapsheet is a different kind of company and we take our opportunity seriously. We want people who want to build the next great company, and particularly those who fully understand the role customer service plays in that process. In addition to experience, you must have passion, writing skills, street smarts, analytical and quantitative skills, creativity, persistence and impressive interpersonal skills. Must be calm and personable under pressure with strong negotiation skills. Seeking someone who can perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment.
Who Are You?
As a Snapsheet Account Manager, you are the go-to business sponsor at Snapsheet to some of the nation’s largest insurance companies. As part of an elite group of relationship managers, you will be responsible for nurturing and expanding existing customer revenue across these key companies. You'll gain cross-functional experience working with multiple parts of Snapsheet’s business: Operations, Marketing, Support, Development, and Finance. The coolest part, you’ll see a clear impact you’re making in our business and Snapsheet as a company.
This top candidate will partner with other team members to ensure the overall success of Snapsheet clients. Key to this role will be a passion for client service excellence, critical thinking, continuous improvement, data analysis, and the ability to provide innovative solutions that align with our clients’ goals & objectives. The account manager services as a key project manager to assigned accounts, to support effective process implementation, training and reporting. Insurance knowledge a plus!
- Serve as the key client contact - 60% travel nationwide
- Build account plans for your assigned accounts (~10) to understand key decision makers, org charts, product utilization and new revenue opportunity
- Understand where opportunities exists in each account and work closely with your Director of Account Management to coordinate a strategy for expanding the account
- Run a quarterly business review with all your key clients to understand their key company initiatives, review product utilization, provide key updates on Snapsheet and our expanding portfolio of solutions, and sell solutions that will address key client and Snapsheet initiatives
- Communicate with the Executive and the Technology team about what you are hearing from the market and, when appropriate, push the organization to think about what we need to develop to stay competitive
- Manage ongoing client communication including regularly scheduled meetings/calls and provide exceptional follow up, written reports and presentations
- Understand program statistics and identify most relevant and impactful quantitative data to add value and insight to accounts
- Produce clear and concise writing in business communication as well as in detailing campaign/project results
- Partner with the Director of Account Management for assigned accounts to introduce and establish relationship with new customer, focusing on the strategic plan to drive overall customer adoption of Snapsheet services
- Develop learning and education plans per needs of customer
- Conduct user onboarding training (virtual and in person)
- Develop and execute success plans including shared goals and performance metrics
- Act as a trusted advisor to key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors to drive product adoption and ensure they leverage the solution to achieve full business value
- Track customer activity to identify churn risk and work proactively with Snapsheet Leadership to address/eliminate that risk, while simultaneously identifying upsell opportunities when applicable
- Analyze and develop strategies to increase user-level adoption
- Maintain a deep understanding of Snapsheet products and industry knowledge to effectively drive greater customer engagement on the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs
- Review learning and education plans to ensure customers with low usage are provided with additional training/education to fully optimize usage of Snapsheet Products
- Document all communication with users and accounts accurately and in a timely manner via system tools. Ensure that issues are escalated appropriately to appropriate internal departments and management
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Professional, high-integrity, reliable, organized, driven and results-oriented
- Minimum 5 years relevant client service experience in fast paced office
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field
- Passion for innovation and efficiency: proven track record implementing internal process improvements
- Proven success developing and maintaining superior client relationships, delivering results, and anticipating roadblocks
- Proven track record illustrating unique and compelling value propositions for clients and educating the customer on cutting edge technology enabled marketing and/or advertising solutions
- Superior project management, communication and critical thinking skills
- Clean driving record
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to complete large volumes of work efficiently and effectively
What We Offer
- Significant growth and advancement opportunities
- Competitive Salary based on experience
- 401k, paid time-off, casual dress code and discount on fitness membership
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Fun, entrepreneurial work environment – Ping Pong, Softball, Bowling