Overview for Senior System Administrator
Snapsheet is an insurance tech company bringing the future to claims processing. We build platforms to drive efficiency using data and technology to enable the easiest, fastest and most accurate claims processing in the industry.
Snapsheet is looking for a world class Senior System Administrator to join our IT Support team. We are looking for builders and doers. If you've got a passion for taking manual processes and finding the best ways to streamline efficiently, Snapsheet is for you. As a Senior System Administrator, you will work collaboratively with our Director of IT and put your skills in helpdesk, system administration, automation, communication, hardware and software to work in building the best possible solutions that will help Snapsheet continue it's rapid growth and success.
What You'll Do as a Senior System Administrator
- Support and enable the helpdesk by automating manual processes currently in place
- Automate everyday IT helpdesk and system administration tasks such as patching, support, software installation, etc.
- Build integrations between systems and software
- Design and implement a helpdesk support infrastructure for remote employees
- Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware and software problems; perform problem escalation, if required.
- Follow instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform job functions.
- Be familiar with Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and proper response times.
- Monitor internal helpdesk ticketing system notifications for proactive response and communication of any outages or helpdesk system downtime.
- Participate on helpdesk team projects and tasks to ensure they are completed on time and to specifications.
What We Are Looking For in a Senior System Administrator
- 3 - 5 years helpdesk, system administration, and networking experience
- Experience in scripting and server upkeep
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Strong MacOS Skills Required and Windows Skills Preferred
- Experience with the following technologies: Google Apps, Active Directory, MS Office for Mac and PCs, Shoretel phones, Jira service desk ticketing system, Absolute desktop management software, JAMF
- Understands helpdesk ticket process, workflow and queue management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated with a positive attitude
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Ability to prioritize and address multiple tasks in a dynamic work environment
What Will Make You Stand Out as a Senior System Administrator
- Ability to display successful completion of comparable helpdesk and system administration projects
- Experience running DevOps
What We Offer
- Macbook Pros with dual displays
- Open Hack Days twice a month
- Flexible vacation policy
- Friday Happy Hours
- Subsidized gym membership in our building
Check us out at: http://www.snapsheetapp.com